NEW Healthcare Options for Universal Drivers
Learn about NEW affordable options for 2019!
If you are looking for an alternative solution to the rising costs of Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act, then Healthcare Sharing Plans may be right for you. These plans are not insurance, but look and act like insurance (taking in premium money and paying out claims) and are approximately 35% less than a comparable ACA health plan. Benefits include:
* Affordable Premiums (plans starting at $104/mo.)
* Enroll anytime throughout the year
* National PPO Doctor and Hospital Network
* Easy Enrollment over the phone
* Free Telemedicine gets you on the phone quickly with a physician anywhere in the US
What else is on the menu?
Short Term Disability Insurance
Protect your income with a weekly benefit of up to 60% of your pre-disability earnings (up to $2,500/mo ) for up to 13 weeks.
Term Life Insurance to age 100
Level premiums and Guaranteed Issue up to $80,000 for member, $40,000 for spouse and $10,000 on child(ren). This policy includes rider for terminal and critical illness.
Other coverage's available include:
Accident Expense Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance.