1. What is Truckers Insurance Exchange (TIE)?
TIE is a personal insurance benefits center for independent drivers. We offer a platform of health insurance programs, plus a variety of supplemental insurance plans and wellness services...all at group rates.
2. What plans are offered?
Health Insurance - Affordable Care Act compliant
Health Insurance Alternatives - NEW in 2019!
Guaranteed Issue Disability Insurance
Guaranteed Issue Life Insurance
Accident Expense Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
3. How do I get more information or enroll?
Simply call us at 844.385.5576 and speak with one of our licensed benefits specialist. They can answer your questions, give you a quote and enroll you right over the phone.
4. What is Guaranteed Issue?
The purchasing power of thousands of independent contractors nationwide allows us to offer the insurance plans with guaranteed acceptance - so, regardless of your medical history, this coverage is guaranteed!
5. Can I cover my family?
Yes, coverage is extended to family members.
6. Do I have to fill out a paper application?
No, the application is taken over the phone and paperless.
7. Do I have to take a physical or get an exam?
No, our insurance plans come with guaranteed acceptance and no exam, blood or urine tests are needed.
8. What is the National Association of Independent Truckers (NAIT)?
Since 1981, NAIT has provided insurance programs and money saving services designed to improve the bottom line of independent truckers throughout the U.S. and Canada. NAIT has over 16,000 members and growing. Everything on the menu is provided to you as a member of NAIT and dues are only $11/month.
9. How are premiums paid?
Premiums can be deducted directly from your bank account or a credit card (weekly or monthly) OR premiums can be deducted from settlements (with motor carrier approval).
10. Can I keep my insurance plans if I leave my existing motor carrier?
Yes, just keep your NAIT membership active and these plans go where you go.
11. When is the next ACA health insurance open enrollment?
The 2019 ACA enrollment period occurs from 11/1/19 - 12/15/19. Call 844.385.5576 to learn more
12. Do you offer alternatives to ACA health insurance?
Yes, several new healthcare options are available in 2019 that are affordable and you can enroll in them throughout the year.
13. Can I get insurance on my truck or occupational accident?
Our partner, Transguard, offers a a full line of insurance coverage's on your truck. For more information, call 800.821.8014
14. What additional benefits are available to NAIT Members?
NAIT members have access to money savings services that's goal is to protect you, your family and your business.
For a complete catalog of benefits click the Member Benefits Page
15. Who do motor carriers call if they're interested offering TIE to their independent truckers?
Call 813.643.3630 and we can show you a simple way to offer TIE to your drivers.